Plovdiv To Host Third Edition of Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria
Plovdiv is the host of the third edition of the business forum Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria.
The topic this year is related to the future of the industry and economic growth and their relation to new technologies in the processing sector.
Trakia region and Plovdiv attract nearly BGN 3.2 B in investments in assets each year, while investments in innovations reach about BGN 50 M.
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
- » Investment Projects in Bulgaria for BGN 800 Million to be Launched
- » The World Bank Predicts Acceleration in the Growth of the Bulgarian Economy
- » Spain Moves to Suspend Autonomy