Pope Francis: All Priests Have Right To Grant Absolution for Abortion
All priests will have the right to grant absolution for abortion, announced Pope Francis on Monday, reported AFP.
This was a temporary measure introduced on the occasion of the jubilee year of the Vatican but, now, the decision of the leader of the Catholic Church will remain permanent.
“As of now, I give all priests the right, in accordance with their office, the ability to forgive those who have committed the sin of abortion,” said the pope while commemorating the end of the jubilee year of mercy which ended on November 20.
- » Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt
- » Dozens Dead in Suicide Bombing at Kabul Mosque
- » The Emperor of Japan will Abdicate on 31 March 2019
- » Far from Catalonia, Canvey Island in England also Wants Independence
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Drone Video Shows Full Scale of Destruction of the Syrian City of Raqqa (Video)