Pope Francis: All Priests Have Right To Grant Absolution for Abortion
All priests will have the right to grant absolution for abortion, announced Pope Francis on Monday, reported AFP.
This was a temporary measure introduced on the occasion of the jubilee year of the Vatican but, now, the decision of the leader of the Catholic Church will remain permanent.
“As of now, I give all priests the right, in accordance with their office, the ability to forgive those who have committed the sin of abortion,” said the pope while commemorating the end of the jubilee year of mercy which ended on November 20.
- » Google Forwards more Traffic to Media Outlets than Facebook
- » After more than 2 Years of Delay, the Tallest Building in China is Now Open
- » Over 300 Flights were Canceled at Brussels Airport
- » South Korea Conducts Anti-Terror Drills Ahead of Winter Games
- » Police Arrested a Teenager from Houston, Supporter of "Islamic State"
- » Women Accusing Trump for Sexual Assault Want Congressional Investigation Against him (Video)