Bulgarian Court Sentences Roma Boss Kiril Rashkov
The Specialised Penal Court has sentenced the Roma boss Kiril Rashkov – Tsar Kiro (King Kiro) to two years in prison and a fine of BGN 10,000 for the illegal possession of mercury, as well as of coins with archaeological and cultural-historical value.
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo
- » 20 Arrested in Joint Police-Prosecutor’s Office Operation across Bulgaria