Bulgarian Court Sentences Roma Boss Kiril Rashkov
The Specialised Penal Court has sentenced the Roma boss Kiril Rashkov – Tsar Kiro (King Kiro) to two years in prison and a fine of BGN 10,000 for the illegal possession of mercury, as well as of coins with archaeological and cultural-historical value.
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town