Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency Chief Steps Down
The chairman of the Board of Directors of Road Infrastructure Agency Lazar Lazarov has tendered in his resignation at the Regional Development Ministry.
Lazarov pointed out that he would like to vacate the post due to personal reasons as of December 1.
Minister Lilyana Pavlova has accepted the resignation of Lazarov.
It is expected that Doncho Atanasov, a member of the Board of Directors, will succeed Lazarov.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act