Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency Chief Steps Down
The chairman of the Board of Directors of Road Infrastructure Agency Lazar Lazarov has tendered in his resignation at the Regional Development Ministry.
Lazarov pointed out that he would like to vacate the post due to personal reasons as of December 1.
Minister Lilyana Pavlova has accepted the resignation of Lazarov.
It is expected that Doncho Atanasov, a member of the Board of Directors, will succeed Lazarov.
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking
- » The Water Agency Stops Pumping Water in Three Areas of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Commemorates the 145th Anniversary of the Death of Vasil Levski