Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency Chief Steps Down
The chairman of the Board of Directors of Road Infrastructure Agency Lazar Lazarov has tendered in his resignation at the Regional Development Ministry.
Lazarov pointed out that he would like to vacate the post due to personal reasons as of December 1.
Minister Lilyana Pavlova has accepted the resignation of Lazarov.
It is expected that Doncho Atanasov, a member of the Board of Directors, will succeed Lazarov.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi