Road Police To Inspect Vehicles Under Operation Winter
Road police officers are beginning mass inspections in the country in order to check whether drivers have prepared their vehicles for the winter.
Under Operation Winter, drivers may now be fined between BGN 20 and BGN 50 if their lights, tyres and the heating inside the car are not in order. The fine may reach BGN 150 for more serious offences.
In cases of very serious violations, the vehicle may be banned from traffic.
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam