Road Police To Inspect Vehicles Under Operation Winter
Road police officers are beginning mass inspections in the country in order to check whether drivers have prepared their vehicles for the winter.
Under Operation Winter, drivers may now be fined between BGN 20 and BGN 50 if their lights, tyres and the heating inside the car are not in order. The fine may reach BGN 150 for more serious offences.
In cases of very serious violations, the vehicle may be banned from traffic.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"