Anti-Migrant Protests Continue in Bulgaria
The protests against migrants in Bulgaria continue.
There were protests in Varna and Harmanli on Sunday.
The organisers in Varna are the so-called Civil Initiative. They claim that most migrants arriving in Bulgaria are not refugees but economic migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
“We want security of the borders via military force, an annulment of illegal statuses and an end to the harsh violations of the law on the asylum and refugees.”
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"