Anti-Migrant Protests Continue in Bulgaria
The protests against migrants in Bulgaria continue.
There were protests in Varna and Harmanli on Sunday.
The organisers in Varna are the so-called Civil Initiative. They claim that most migrants arriving in Bulgaria are not refugees but economic migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
“We want security of the borders via military force, an annulment of illegal statuses and an end to the harsh violations of the law on the asylum and refugees.”
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention