Bulgaria Marks Theatres Night on Saturday
Fifteen Bulgarian towns and cities are celebrating the Theatres Night on Saturday, with visitors being allowed behind the curtains a number of theaters performing late into the evening.
Art spaces, galleries and municipal cultural centres will also offer performances throght the capital Sofia.
The Sofia Opera will also admit visitors behind the scenes.
In Plovdiv, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Smolyan, Shumen, Blagoevgrad, Haskovo, Kazanlak, Targovishte, Simitli and Bosilegrad in Serbia (where the theatre of Pernik will have a guest performance).
The full program is available here [BG].
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv