Bulgaria Marks Theatres Night on Saturday
Fifteen Bulgarian towns and cities are celebrating the Theatres Night on Saturday, with visitors being allowed behind the curtains a number of theaters performing late into the evening.
Art spaces, galleries and municipal cultural centres will also offer performances throght the capital Sofia.
The Sofia Opera will also admit visitors behind the scenes.
In Plovdiv, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Smolyan, Shumen, Blagoevgrad, Haskovo, Kazanlak, Targovishte, Simitli and Bosilegrad in Serbia (where the theatre of Pernik will have a guest performance).
The full program is available here [BG].
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia