Bulgaria Marks Theatres Night on Saturday
Fifteen Bulgarian towns and cities are celebrating the Theatres Night on Saturday, with visitors being allowed behind the curtains a number of theaters performing late into the evening.
Art spaces, galleries and municipal cultural centres will also offer performances throght the capital Sofia.
The Sofia Opera will also admit visitors behind the scenes.
In Plovdiv, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Smolyan, Shumen, Blagoevgrad, Haskovo, Kazanlak, Targovishte, Simitli and Bosilegrad in Serbia (where the theatre of Pernik will have a guest performance).
The full program is available here [BG].
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th
- » Master of Art Film Festival Features 77 Titles from Around the World