Bulgaria Nominates Stoyanka Mutafova for Guinness Book of Records
A proposal for listing the name of Stoyanka Mutafova in the Guinness Book of Records has been officially submitted by the Bulgarian Cultural Institute in London with the support of the outgoing Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov.
The 94-year old Bulgarian actress will be nominated for the category “The oldest actress actively performing on stage”.
According to the procedures for the selection of the Guinness Book of Records, nominations and their approval in the different categories are processed within 3 months.
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- » Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO
- » For the First Time Berlinale will Start with an Animated Film
- » Visit the Charming Street Library in the Bulgarian City of Varna