Bulgaria Nominates Stoyanka Mutafova for Guinness Book of Records
A proposal for listing the name of Stoyanka Mutafova in the Guinness Book of Records has been officially submitted by the Bulgarian Cultural Institute in London with the support of the outgoing Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov.
The 94-year old Bulgarian actress will be nominated for the category “The oldest actress actively performing on stage”.
According to the procedures for the selection of the Guinness Book of Records, nominations and their approval in the different categories are processed within 3 months.
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October
- » Sofia Independent Film Festival to Support Bulgarian Cinema
- » “Creativity and Misery'' Exhibition Presents the Essence of the Human Emotional Aspect