Bulgaria Nominates Stoyanka Mutafova for Guinness Book of Records
A proposal for listing the name of Stoyanka Mutafova in the Guinness Book of Records has been officially submitted by the Bulgarian Cultural Institute in London with the support of the outgoing Culture Minister Vezhdi Rashidov.
The 94-year old Bulgarian actress will be nominated for the category “The oldest actress actively performing on stage”.
According to the procedures for the selection of the Guinness Book of Records, nominations and their approval in the different categories are processed within 3 months.
- » The Oscar-nominated Bulgarian: Our Government is Fake
- » UK's Top Hobbies
- » Watch the Documentary Movie For Dobri Dobrev - a Bulgarian Man Known For His Extreme Generosity
- » Berlin Film Festival Kicked Off Today
- » Today Begins The 68th International Film Festival in Berlin
- » The ABBA Show is Coming for the First Time in Bulgaria