Bulgaria's Goranov: There Will Be No Problem With Payment of Belene Debt
There will be no problem with the payment of the debt for the Belene NPP, stated outgoing Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov after the approval of the budget by Parliament at first reading.
“I am optimistic that we will receive, within the deadline specified in the agreement with the Russian side, a permission from the European Commission for the admissibility of this payment,” added Goranov.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK