Bulgaria's Goranov: There Will Be No Problem With Payment of Belene Debt
There will be no problem with the payment of the debt for the Belene NPP, stated outgoing Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov after the approval of the budget by Parliament at first reading.
“I am optimistic that we will receive, within the deadline specified in the agreement with the Russian side, a permission from the European Commission for the admissibility of this payment,” added Goranov.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik