Bulgaria's Goranov: There Will Be No Problem With Payment of Belene Debt
There will be no problem with the payment of the debt for the Belene NPP, stated outgoing Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov after the approval of the budget by Parliament at first reading.
“I am optimistic that we will receive, within the deadline specified in the agreement with the Russian side, a permission from the European Commission for the admissibility of this payment,” added Goranov.
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia
- » Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP