Bulgarian Court Releases Ahmed Musa Ahmed on BGN 5,000 Bail
The Pazardzhik District Court has released from the arrest Ahmed Musa Ahmed on bail of BGN 5,000, reported BNR.
Ahmed and 13 of his supporters have been indicted on charges of spreading the ideas of the terrorist organisation Islamic State and calling for war.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years