Bulgarian Court Releases Ahmed Musa Ahmed on BGN 5,000 Bail
The Pazardzhik District Court has released from the arrest Ahmed Musa Ahmed on bail of BGN 5,000, reported BNR.
Ahmed and 13 of his supporters have been indicted on charges of spreading the ideas of the terrorist organisation Islamic State and calling for war.
- » Emergency Phone 112 will not Stop Working for People
- » The Interior Ministry has Appointed 934 New Policemen this Year
- » Konstantin Kamenarov is the New Director General of the Bulgarian National Television
- » Bulgarian Government Will Approve the Annual Report on the State of National Security in 2016
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’
- » No Bulgarians Reported Injured in Italy Earthquake