Bulgarian Court Releases Ahmed Musa Ahmed on BGN 5,000 Bail
The Pazardzhik District Court has released from the arrest Ahmed Musa Ahmed on bail of BGN 5,000, reported BNR.
Ahmed and 13 of his supporters have been indicted on charges of spreading the ideas of the terrorist organisation Islamic State and calling for war.
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council