Bulgaria's Health Minister To Be Indicted Over Vaccines Scandal
Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office is preparing an indictment against Health Minister Moskov in relation to the vaccines scandal which took place at the beginning of 2016.
Two of Moskov’s deputies will also be indicted. Moscov has been summoned to appear before the prosecution next week.
“Whatever the Prosecutor’s Office has to say will be said on Monday,” commented the spokesperson of the Prosecutor General Rumyana Arnaudova.
At the beginning of 2016, the prosecutor’s office initiated pre-trial proceedings in relation to the barter of vaccines between Bulgaria and Turkey.
The focus of the investigation is not whether the vaccines are dangerous for the life and health of children, but issues related to the economic expediency and, accordingly, the prices related to the export of vaccines, said at the time Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov.
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik