Bulgaria's Belene NPP Investigation Continues
The Belene NPP investigation is ongoing. The incriminating period is very long, every action, deal or activity of various employees is subject to our analysis of the evidence and there will be other indicted persons but we cannot announce who they are at this stage, stated the spokesperson of the Prosecutor General Rumyana Arnaudova, reported BGNES.
Outgoing Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has also been interrogated as a witness in relation to the entire process of the construction of the Belene NPP from the beginning of 2006 until 2012.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe