Bulgaria's Belene NPP Investigation Continues
The Belene NPP investigation is ongoing. The incriminating period is very long, every action, deal or activity of various employees is subject to our analysis of the evidence and there will be other indicted persons but we cannot announce who they are at this stage, stated the spokesperson of the Prosecutor General Rumyana Arnaudova, reported BGNES.
Outgoing Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has also been interrogated as a witness in relation to the entire process of the construction of the Belene NPP from the beginning of 2006 until 2012.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik