Bulgaria's Belene NPP Investigation Continues
The Belene NPP investigation is ongoing. The incriminating period is very long, every action, deal or activity of various employees is subject to our analysis of the evidence and there will be other indicted persons but we cannot announce who they are at this stage, stated the spokesperson of the Prosecutor General Rumyana Arnaudova, reported BGNES.
Outgoing Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has also been interrogated as a witness in relation to the entire process of the construction of the Belene NPP from the beginning of 2006 until 2012.
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » Russian Gas Supplies to Italy have Resumed
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece