Bulgaria's Toll System Public Procurement Order Halted
A series of complaints filed with the Commission for the Protection of Competition (KZK) has blocked the public procurement order for the toll system yet again, showed data in the register of the anti-monopoly regulator.
Two of the complaints were filed on Monday and the third one is from Tuesday, reported investor.bg.
The system for public procurement orders of the Road Infrastructure Agency also shows a notification to all participants in the procedure that it is temporarily halted due to the complaints.
The public procurement order for the toll system was announced at the beginning of April.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,