Bulgaria's Toll System Public Procurement Order Halted
A series of complaints filed with the Commission for the Protection of Competition (KZK) has blocked the public procurement order for the toll system yet again, showed data in the register of the anti-monopoly regulator.
Two of the complaints were filed on Monday and the third one is from Tuesday, reported investor.bg.
The system for public procurement orders of the Road Infrastructure Agency also shows a notification to all participants in the procedure that it is temporarily halted due to the complaints.
The public procurement order for the toll system was announced at the beginning of April.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country