Bulgaria's Toll System Public Procurement Order Halted
A series of complaints filed with the Commission for the Protection of Competition (KZK) has blocked the public procurement order for the toll system yet again, showed data in the register of the anti-monopoly regulator.
Two of the complaints were filed on Monday and the third one is from Tuesday, reported investor.bg.
The system for public procurement orders of the Road Infrastructure Agency also shows a notification to all participants in the procedure that it is temporarily halted due to the complaints.
The public procurement order for the toll system was announced at the beginning of April.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting