Bulgaria To Open Consulate in Moldova's Taraclia
President Rossen Plevneliev confirmed Bulgaria’s constant support for the European integration of Moldova.
Plevneliev, who is on an official visit to Moldova at the invitation of his counterpart Nicolae Timofti, expressed his satisfaction with the progress of reforms in Moldova and described these as “an encouraging signal about the irreversibility of the process of European integration.”
Plevneliev and Timofti reaffirmed their agreement on the opening of a Bulgarian Consulate in Taraclia. The Foreign Ministry of Moldova has agreed for the consulate to be opened became clear after the talks between the two presidents.
- » Violent Protest in Madrid over Migrant Death
- » Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump are Separating
- » Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
- » U.S. Accuses Iran of Trying to Influence Iraq's Election
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning
- » Russian Plane Loses Almost Nine Tonnes of Gold Amid Incident in Yakutsk