Bulgaria To Open Consulate in Moldova's Taraclia
President Rossen Plevneliev confirmed Bulgaria’s constant support for the European integration of Moldova.
Plevneliev, who is on an official visit to Moldova at the invitation of his counterpart Nicolae Timofti, expressed his satisfaction with the progress of reforms in Moldova and described these as “an encouraging signal about the irreversibility of the process of European integration.”
Plevneliev and Timofti reaffirmed their agreement on the opening of a Bulgarian Consulate in Taraclia. The Foreign Ministry of Moldova has agreed for the consulate to be opened became clear after the talks between the two presidents.
- » "Islamic State" Terrorist Cell in St Petersburg is Destroyed
- » NASA has Discovered a Solar System with the Same Number of Planets as ours
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The US Federal Communications Commission Repealed the Principle of Net Neutrality