Bulgaria To Open Consulate in Moldova's Taraclia
President Rossen Plevneliev confirmed Bulgaria’s constant support for the European integration of Moldova.
Plevneliev, who is on an official visit to Moldova at the invitation of his counterpart Nicolae Timofti, expressed his satisfaction with the progress of reforms in Moldova and described these as “an encouraging signal about the irreversibility of the process of European integration.”
Plevneliev and Timofti reaffirmed their agreement on the opening of a Bulgarian Consulate in Taraclia. The Foreign Ministry of Moldova has agreed for the consulate to be opened became clear after the talks between the two presidents.
- » Russia's Putin Calls For Gradual Reform of U.N.
- » Turkey-Europe Tensions High as EU Summit Opens
- » Brexit: Theresa May Offers More Assurances to EU Nationals
- » UN Says it is Ready to Go into Raqqa
- » Commissioner of the EC Admitted being a Victim of Sexual Harassment
- » Madrid Prepared to Halt Article 155 if Catalan Premier Calls Early Elections