Bulgaria-Romania Intersystem Gas Link Launched
Gas transmission operators Bulgartransgas EAD and Transgas C.A. – Romania have completed the construction of the intersystem gas link Bulgaria-Romania, reported BGNES.
The interconnector Bulgaria-Romania has a total length of 25 km, of which 15.4 km on Bulgarian territory, 7.5 km on Romanian territory and 2.1 underwater transit link through the Danube.
One of the requirements of the European Energy Union for the implementation of an intersystem linkage between the gas transmission systems of the countries is being fulfilled via the launch of the interconnector. The integration of the regional market for natural gas in Southeastern Europe is enhanced.
The gas link Bulgaria-Romania will contribute to the diversification of natural gas deliveries. It will guarantee constant and secure natural gas deliveries to industrial and household users in the two countries.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe