Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts
The Health Ministers of Bulgaria and Romania have signed a bi-lateral agreement on negotiating discounts for expensive medicines.
The aim is for the two countries to negotiate confidential financial discounts for expensive medicines which will provide patients with better access to the newest treatment.
Bulgaria and Romania will combine their efforts in signing joint agreements with the suppliers of medicines in order to secure the discounts.
The two countries will make joint public procurement orders in order to optimise expenses for medicines and create a stable supply.
The agreement is expected to be ratified by the parliaments of Bulgaria and Romania in order to enter into force by the middle of 2017.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians
- » Flu Kills 37 In Romania Year To Date
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases