Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts
The Health Ministers of Bulgaria and Romania have signed a bi-lateral agreement on negotiating discounts for expensive medicines.
The aim is for the two countries to negotiate confidential financial discounts for expensive medicines which will provide patients with better access to the newest treatment.
Bulgaria and Romania will combine their efforts in signing joint agreements with the suppliers of medicines in order to secure the discounts.
The two countries will make joint public procurement orders in order to optimise expenses for medicines and create a stable supply.
The agreement is expected to be ratified by the parliaments of Bulgaria and Romania in order to enter into force by the middle of 2017.
- » The Constitutional Court of Italy has Voted for Mandatory Vaccines
- » 60,000 People in Bulgaria Suffer From Eating Disorders
- » Roma Ghetto in Southern Bulgarian City Struggling with Hepatitis A Outbreak
- » 42% of Cancer Cases in the United States are due to Unhealthy Lifestyles
- » Medical Establishments in Bulgaria are Out of Influenza Vaccines
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped