Trump's Election Casts Doubt Over Paris Environmental Agreement
After the presidential elections in the USA, the negotiations of the UN on climate change continue in Morocco and member-states have stated their readiness to honour their commitments in order to deal with climate change even without the participation of the USA, reported BBC.
At the same time, delegates from all over the world are worried by the expected shift in US policy on climate change after the election of Donald Trump – the USA ranks second in the world in terms of harmful CO2 emissions.
The reason for apprehensions among world delegates is the statement uttered on several occasions by Trump during his election campaign that he intends to “cancel” the Paris Environmental Agreement within the first 100 days of his term in office.
According to Trump, climate change is a “hoax”.
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C
- » The Eco Minster Re-launched the Idea of Banning Coal with Sulfur and Ash
- » The Storm Ophelia Passed through Scotland and North England
- » Recorded Earthquake in Ohrid
- » Hurricane Ophelia Knocked Down the Roof of Cork City Stadium (Video)
The modern green demagogy is an example of poor science, colonial pressure and honest support of state guaranteed debt creation (usury). It is no wonder that lots of people especially the educated part of the society are very skeptical about this political activity... I cant blame Trump for not being supportive.. he understands the economy because he is a money making man...And I personally (having two doctoral degrees in natural sciences) absolutely do not care about this agreement. // and the french president deserves jail for ruining the organized state of Livia and replacing it with chaos and ISIS.