Woody Allen, Emir Kusturica with Their New Hits during Kinomania in Plovdiv
The 11th edition of Kinomania in Plovdiv will be held from November 18 until December 1, 2016. The festival comes in Bulgaria's second-largest city with the strongest program ever and for the first time for 14 days.
The ninth year of Kinomania will present the new Woody Allen movie Caf? Society. The story is about Bobby Dorfman - a young man who arrives in Hollywood in the 30s of the last century, hoping to find a job in the film industry. There he falls in love and discovers a whole new society of people who will shape the spirit of an entire new era.
During the festival we can see also the premiere of the new film by Emir Kusturica - On the Milky Road. After 8 years of silence Emir Kusturica is both director and plays the main role by partnering with Monica Belluci and Miki Manojlovi?. The story will tell you about the passionate, forbidden and tragic love affair.
We will see Nicole Kidman as a Queen of the Desert. The Werner Herzog's movie tells the epic journey and the heartbreaking romantic experiences of Gertrude Bell, highly influential researcher, writer, and archeologist and also an attache of the British Empire in the Middle East at the dawn of the 20th century.
You can buy tickets from the ,Lucky House of Cinema' and online. The price will be BGN 7 for regular ticket and BGN 6 for students and retirees. The card for all the movies will be BGN 30.
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU