Plovdiv to Host Annual Outsourcing Forum in Late November
An international outsourcing forum is due on 22 November, 2016 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-biggest city.
The event, co-organized by consultancy services organization Industry Watch for a third year in a row, is named "Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria: Technonology, Innovation, Disruption".
It will focus on several key topics such as education for the future and industrial revolution 4.0, global trends in the outsourcing industry, and Plovdiv beyond outsourcing, alongside with its potential to become an innovative destination.
Bulgaria is third in the world outsourcing destination according to the 2015 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) & Shared Service Location Index and according to the survey and ranking of Crushman & Wakefield, data from the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association shows. Plovdiv, which is the second-biggest destination for outsourcing, is also the first one to attract major industrial investments.
- » In the Industrial Zone of Burgas over 50 Million Leva have Been Invested.
- » Boyko Borissov and Theresa May Discussed Cooperation on Migration and Security
- » UN: 1300 Refugees Blocked in Libya must be Admitted to Other Countries
- » More than 60% of the Companies will Give out Bonuses for Christmas
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria