Plovdiv to Host Annual Outsourcing Forum in Late November
An international outsourcing forum is due on 22 November, 2016 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-biggest city.
The event, co-organized by consultancy services organization Industry Watch for a third year in a row, is named "Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria: Technonology, Innovation, Disruption".
It will focus on several key topics such as education for the future and industrial revolution 4.0, global trends in the outsourcing industry, and Plovdiv beyond outsourcing, alongside with its potential to become an innovative destination.
Bulgaria is third in the world outsourcing destination according to the 2015 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) & Shared Service Location Index and according to the survey and ranking of Crushman & Wakefield, data from the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association shows. Plovdiv, which is the second-biggest destination for outsourcing, is also the first one to attract major industrial investments.
- » Bulgaria Issues Postage Stamp on Chinese New Year
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency