Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev Visiting Hungary on Thursday
President Rosen Plevneliev is on a working visit to Austria and Hungary, the head of state's press office has said.
On Thursday in Budapest President Rosen Plevneliev will participate in the Summit meeting about ,,Reinvigorating Growth, Competitiveness and Investment: The European Union from the Baltics, through Central Europe, to the Mediterranean''. The event is held within the Conference of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
In Budapest, the head of state will talk with the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orb?n and also will have a meeting with the President of the EBRD Sir Suma Chakrabarti.
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017