Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev Visiting Hungary on Thursday
President Rosen Plevneliev is on a working visit to Austria and Hungary, the head of state's press office has said.
On Thursday in Budapest President Rosen Plevneliev will participate in the Summit meeting about ,,Reinvigorating Growth, Competitiveness and Investment: The European Union from the Baltics, through Central Europe, to the Mediterranean''. The event is held within the Conference of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
In Budapest, the head of state will talk with the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orb?n and also will have a meeting with the President of the EBRD Sir Suma Chakrabarti.
- » Centralised Heating for Sofia is Ready for the New Season
- » Outsourcing Industry in Bulgaria with Two-digit Growth
- » Big Money Stays Away From Booming Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria is at the Bottom Among the Other EU Members on Internet Consumption
- » How Technology Has Improved Games and Sports
- » Bulgaria's Debt For 2016 is 29% of GDP