Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev Visiting Hungary on Thursday
President Rosen Plevneliev is on a working visit to Austria and Hungary, the head of state's press office has said.
On Thursday in Budapest President Rosen Plevneliev will participate in the Summit meeting about ,,Reinvigorating Growth, Competitiveness and Investment: The European Union from the Baltics, through Central Europe, to the Mediterranean''. The event is held within the Conference of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
In Budapest, the head of state will talk with the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orb?n and also will have a meeting with the President of the EBRD Sir Suma Chakrabarti.
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » 21 Children Injured After School Bus Crashes into House in Germany
- » Philippines Raises Mayon Volcano Alert Level After Lava Flow
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32