Two Investors Interested in Bulgaria's Belene NPP
Two companies are interested in the reactors of the Belene NPP, announced Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, reported BNR.
Investor interest may be satisfied only after the project is privatised and carried out as a private project. Petkova appointed out that, according to the agreement between NEK and Atomstroyexport, interest on the Belene deal has been waived.
“Another important part of the agreement is that Atomstroyexport declared that it has no claims in terms of investment disputes against Bulgaria,” specified Petkova. She insisted that Bulgaria will do everything possible to pay back by December 15th.
We are expecting an official notification from the European Commission and we have their assurance that this will happen in the shortest possible time.
- » Bulgarian Companies have a Chance to Participate in the Construction of the New Hungarian NPP
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing