Bulgartransgas, Eustream To Cooperate on Balkan Gas Hub
Bulgartransgas EAD and eustream a.s will work towards improving the security of natural gas deliveries in Central and Southeastern Europe and the implementation of the infrastructure projects – gas hub Balkan and gas pipeline Eastring, reported Bulgaria’s Energy Ministry.
This is envisaged in the Memorandum of Understanding signed on Friday by the Bulgarian and Slovakian gas grid operators in the presence of Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova.
Bulgartransgas and eustream will draft a concept for the development of the gas hub in Bulgaria in accordance with the Eastring project. The two parties will analyse and review in detail the technical options for the coordinated implementation of the two projects.
An agreement confirms the linkage between the two projects. The Eastring pipeline will serve as a priority western route for the intersystem linking of regional markets and gas hub Balkan.
In order to guarantee the security of gas deliveries in Central and Southeastern Europe, the memorandum envisages support for the inclusion of other countries interested in the two projects.
- » Bulgarian Companies have a Chance to Participate in the Construction of the New Hungarian NPP
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing