Portuguese Company to Buy Large Bulgaria-Based Glass Wrapping Producer
One of the largest glass wrapping producer in the Balkans is to be acquired by Portugal's BA Glass, a declaration filed with the competition watchdog reveals.
Druzhba staklarski zavodi AD was until now owned by a Greece-based company controlled by the Voulgarakis family.
It registered BGN 264 M in revenues and BGN 9.8 M in losses last year, compared to BGN 243 M and 12.7 M in 2014, respectively.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane