Portuguese Company to Buy Large Bulgaria-Based Glass Wrapping Producer
One of the largest glass wrapping producer in the Balkans is to be acquired by Portugal's BA Glass, a declaration filed with the competition watchdog reveals.
Druzhba staklarski zavodi AD was until now owned by a Greece-based company controlled by the Voulgarakis family.
It registered BGN 264 M in revenues and BGN 9.8 M in losses last year, compared to BGN 243 M and 12.7 M in 2014, respectively.
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU