Portuguese Company to Buy Large Bulgaria-Based Glass Wrapping Producer
One of the largest glass wrapping producer in the Balkans is to be acquired by Portugal's BA Glass, a declaration filed with the competition watchdog reveals.
Druzhba staklarski zavodi AD was until now owned by a Greece-based company controlled by the Voulgarakis family.
It registered BGN 264 M in revenues and BGN 9.8 M in losses last year, compared to BGN 243 M and 12.7 M in 2014, respectively.
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide
- » Bulgaria is the Fifth in the EU on Annual Construction Growth in October