Kinomania Festival to Feature New Almod?var, Woody Allen, Mel Gibson Movies
Kinomania, one of the landmark film festivals in Sofia, begins next week, offering both newly released movies and masterpieces of the past few decades.
Pedro Almod?var's Julieta, Woody Allen's Cafe Society, and Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge will be among the movies to be screened at eight venues around the Bulgarian capital.
Silence, the upcoming film by Martin Scorsese, will be aired on the occasion of Kinomania's anniversary, organizers have said. The movie, however, will not be part of the official program, its release date being in January.
The first movies within Kinomania will be screened on Monday, November 07.
The official launch, however, comes ten days later with Glory, the new film by Kristina Grozeva and Petar Valchanov, whose Lesson gained international acclaim last year.
The full schedule is available here.
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv