Kinomania Festival to Feature New Almod?var, Woody Allen, Mel Gibson Movies
Kinomania, one of the landmark film festivals in Sofia, begins next week, offering both newly released movies and masterpieces of the past few decades.
Pedro Almod?var's Julieta, Woody Allen's Cafe Society, and Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge will be among the movies to be screened at eight venues around the Bulgarian capital.
Silence, the upcoming film by Martin Scorsese, will be aired on the occasion of Kinomania's anniversary, organizers have said. The movie, however, will not be part of the official program, its release date being in January.
The first movies within Kinomania will be screened on Monday, November 07.
The official launch, however, comes ten days later with Glory, the new film by Kristina Grozeva and Petar Valchanov, whose Lesson gained international acclaim last year.
The full schedule is available here.
- » Bulgarian Film was Selected for "Berlinale" for the First Time in 29 Years
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU