Kinomania Festival to Feature New Almod?var, Woody Allen, Mel Gibson Movies
Kinomania, one of the landmark film festivals in Sofia, begins next week, offering both newly released movies and masterpieces of the past few decades.
Pedro Almod?var's Julieta, Woody Allen's Cafe Society, and Mel Gibson's Hacksaw Ridge will be among the movies to be screened at eight venues around the Bulgarian capital.
Silence, the upcoming film by Martin Scorsese, will be aired on the occasion of Kinomania's anniversary, organizers have said. The movie, however, will not be part of the official program, its release date being in January.
The first movies within Kinomania will be screened on Monday, November 07.
The official launch, however, comes ten days later with Glory, the new film by Kristina Grozeva and Petar Valchanov, whose Lesson gained international acclaim last year.
The full schedule is available here.
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th
- » Master of Art Film Festival Features 77 Titles from Around the World