Boom of Administrative Buildings Expected
In the third quarter of 2016, construction licenses for administrative buildings increased by 37.8%, compared to the previous quarter, while their area marked a 315% growth.
Compared to a year ago, licenses increased by 27.5%, while the area of administrative buildings increased by 81.6%.
This is happening against the background of a decrease in the construction of residential buildings and licenses for such buildings, showed data of the National Statistical Institute.
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building