32 Bulgarians To Set Off for Antarctica
Bulgarian President Rossen Plevneliev awarded the Bulgarian Antarctic Institute with the honorary symbol of the head of state, reported Nova TV.
The award was presented for the extraordinary contribution of the institute to Bulgarian polar research.
This happened at a ceremony at which the President presented the national flag to the participants in the 25th Antarctic expedition. 32 Bulgarians will leave for Antarctica.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C