32 Bulgarians To Set Off for Antarctica
Bulgarian President Rossen Plevneliev awarded the Bulgarian Antarctic Institute with the honorary symbol of the head of state, reported Nova TV.
The award was presented for the extraordinary contribution of the institute to Bulgarian polar research.
This happened at a ceremony at which the President presented the national flag to the participants in the 25th Antarctic expedition. 32 Bulgarians will leave for Antarctica.
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo