Bulgaria Govt OKs Oil, Gas Exploration Tender for Northwest
The cabinet has approved plans to launch a tender for oil and gas exploration in Northwestern Bulgaria, the country's poorest region.
A block located in the region of Vratsa will be open to exploration due to "interest from investors", the government has announced.
A permit will be granted for a company to look for oil and gas within "Block 1-25 Vratsa-zapad" for a period of five years, with the right to extend activities twice for a period of two years.
Assessment of offers will be made in accordance with employment, environment, training and other measures proposed with regard to the project.
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
- » The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
- » Bahrain Makes Largest Oil Discovery in its History
- » The Price of Natural Gas Rises by 2.6% from April 1
- » Energy Operator for Central and Southeast Bulgaria EVN Wants a 7% Increase in Electricity Prices