Bulgaria Govt OKs Oil, Gas Exploration Tender for Northwest
The cabinet has approved plans to launch a tender for oil and gas exploration in Northwestern Bulgaria, the country's poorest region.
A block located in the region of Vratsa will be open to exploration due to "interest from investors", the government has announced.
A permit will be granted for a company to look for oil and gas within "Block 1-25 Vratsa-zapad" for a period of five years, with the right to extend activities twice for a period of two years.
Assessment of offers will be made in accordance with employment, environment, training and other measures proposed with regard to the project.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK