Competition Announced for Logo for Bulgaria's EU Presidency
A competition has been announced for the creation of a logo for Bulgaria’s presidency of the EU.
Foreigners may participate in the competition as well.
Offers may be submitted until December 30, reported Darik radio.
Both Bulgarian and foreign artists and designers, students of graphic design and visual communications may take part in the competition.
The requirements are for a strong visual message showing the best features of Bulgaria to the European public.
The offers will be evaluated by a nine-member jury and the authors will remain anonymous until a winner is selected.
The prize money for the project has been set at BGN 10,000.
The name of the winner will be announced in January 2017.
- » Conference on Long-term Sustainability and Innovation Infrastructures to Industry and Society
- » International Conference on the Future of Work
- » EU Presidency Puts Lagging Bulgarian Science in the Spotlight
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans