34 Bulgarian Hotels Certified as Spa Centres
A total of 34 hotels have been certified as spa centres. 106 applications have been filed so far and the procedure continues, announced Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
Angelkova underlined that not all hotels may use the label SPA. The hotels have to fulfill all requirements of the regulation in order to do so.
Angelkova predicted a 30% increase of the number of tourists for 2017. The forecast was made on the basis of negotiations with large tour operators.
The number of tourists to winter resorts is expected to grow by 4.5% - 5%.
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact