Turkish Limak Holding, Russian VTB Capital, Swiss Flughafen Zuerich To Bid Jointly for Sofia Airport
In September, Bulgaria extended the deadline for the tender offers by one month until November 18 due to increased interest in the tender.
The Bulgarian government expects the tender for the main airport in Sofia to yield proceeds of about BGN 1.2 B.
Limak Hoilding is one of the investors constructing the third airport in Istanbul. In April, Limak won the right to finish the construction and operate for 25 years Blaise-Diagne Airport in Senegal.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Germany Continues to Sell Weapons to Turkey
- » Coca-Cola Hires 130 People for its IT Center in Sofia
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia