Turkish Limak Holding, Russian VTB Capital, Swiss Flughafen Zuerich To Bid Jointly for Sofia Airport
In September, Bulgaria extended the deadline for the tender offers by one month until November 18 due to increased interest in the tender.
The Bulgarian government expects the tender for the main airport in Sofia to yield proceeds of about BGN 1.2 B.
Limak Hoilding is one of the investors constructing the third airport in Istanbul. In April, Limak won the right to finish the construction and operate for 25 years Blaise-Diagne Airport in Senegal.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
- » Investment Projects in Bulgaria for BGN 800 Million to be Launched
- » The World Bank Predicts Acceleration in the Growth of the Bulgarian Economy
- » Spain Moves to Suspend Autonomy
- » Investments in Bulgaria Halved in the Eight Months of 2017