Sensata to Open 500 More Jobs in Three Bulgarian Cities Next Year
US sensors manufacturer Sensata Technologies is to launch five hundred new openings in its three facilities across Bulgaria, its regional manager has said.
The company will be building up on its production capacity in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but also in the northwestern town of Botevgrad and the headquarters and test lab in Sofia, Tommy Ver Elst has told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The vast part of the openings will be in Plovdiv and will be offered throughout 2017, he has added.
He has made clear that, while recruiting talents will be a key challenge in the future, it is important to work together with universities and governments and pursue a recruitment program to address the issue.
Sensata opened its Plovdiv unit in April, effectively making Bulgaria its third-largest production base after Mexico and China.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane