Sensata to Open 500 More Jobs in Three Bulgarian Cities Next Year
US sensors manufacturer Sensata Technologies is to launch five hundred new openings in its three facilities across Bulgaria, its regional manager has said.
The company will be building up on its production capacity in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but also in the northwestern town of Botevgrad and the headquarters and test lab in Sofia, Tommy Ver Elst has told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The vast part of the openings will be in Plovdiv and will be offered throughout 2017, he has added.
He has made clear that, while recruiting talents will be a key challenge in the future, it is important to work together with universities and governments and pursue a recruitment program to address the issue.
Sensata opened its Plovdiv unit in April, effectively making Bulgaria its third-largest production base after Mexico and China.
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide