Sensata to Open 500 More Jobs in Three Bulgarian Cities Next Year
US sensors manufacturer Sensata Technologies is to launch five hundred new openings in its three facilities across Bulgaria, its regional manager has said.
The company will be building up on its production capacity in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but also in the northwestern town of Botevgrad and the headquarters and test lab in Sofia, Tommy Ver Elst has told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
The vast part of the openings will be in Plovdiv and will be offered throughout 2017, he has added.
He has made clear that, while recruiting talents will be a key challenge in the future, it is important to work together with universities and governments and pursue a recruitment program to address the issue.
Sensata opened its Plovdiv unit in April, effectively making Bulgaria its third-largest production base after Mexico and China.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector