Bulgarian PM: We Will Find Investor for Belene or Construct 7th Kozloduy Reactor
“The government will find an investor for the Belene NPP or we will find an option to construct a 7th reactor at the Kozloduy NPP,” stated in Plovdiv Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov, cited by Focus agency.
“This has to happen in order for us not to use the money we have given for the building of a Museum of Nuclear Reactors where these will be displayed since their construction started in 1986,” added Boirisov.
Borisov specified that Bulgaria has agreed with the Russian side for the interest for the Belene NPP to be dropped and for the Russians not to have any claims.
“Last but not least, we extended the service life of the two reactors at Kozloduy,” pointed out Borisov.
The PM promised that there will be a highway from Plovdiv to Assenovgrad this time next year. BGN 27 M have been allocated for this purpose and the technical documentation on the project has already been reviewed.
On Wednesday, the company that will carry out construction activities will be selected.
“The financial offer is on Wednesday and, if there are no appeals, we can start. This highway will also be ready if GERB remains in power,” added Borisov.
- » Household Electricity May Rise Between 15% and 30% in the Summer
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair