Bulgargaz Mulls Demanding Increase in Gas Price Next Year
State-Owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has said it may demand in increase in the price of gas paid by its customers as of the beginning of 2017.
Nikolay Pavlov, Bulgargaz CEO, has said that the surge wanted by his company will not be signifficant enough to have a big impact on the prices for heating utilities and the industrial consumers.
Prices of oil and gas have recently been going up after the drop of the last few years, Pavlov has alto told the Bulgarian National Radio.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik