Bulgargaz Mulls Demanding Increase in Gas Price Next Year
State-Owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has said it may demand in increase in the price of gas paid by its customers as of the beginning of 2017.
Nikolay Pavlov, Bulgargaz CEO, has said that the surge wanted by his company will not be signifficant enough to have a big impact on the prices for heating utilities and the industrial consumers.
Prices of oil and gas have recently been going up after the drop of the last few years, Pavlov has alto told the Bulgarian National Radio.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK