Bulgargaz Mulls Demanding Increase in Gas Price Next Year
State-Owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has said it may demand in increase in the price of gas paid by its customers as of the beginning of 2017.
Nikolay Pavlov, Bulgargaz CEO, has said that the surge wanted by his company will not be signifficant enough to have a big impact on the prices for heating utilities and the industrial consumers.
Prices of oil and gas have recently been going up after the drop of the last few years, Pavlov has alto told the Bulgarian National Radio.
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia
- » Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP