Emergency Medical Aid To Be Provided Within 30 Minutes
The Health Ministry intends for every Bulgarian citizen to have access to emergency medical aid within 30 minutes, reported bTV.
The construction of all new emergency centres in the country will be completed next year.
This is envisaged in a project under which Bulgaria is to receive gratuitous financial assistance of EUR 83,597,313 from Europe for the modernisation and upgrade of emergency aid facilities.
The investment will be allocated for the complete new construction of emergency aid centres, completion of additional floors or wings, and the reconstruction and renovation of already existing buildings.
The preparatory stage of the project is near completion and, according to Health Minister Moskovski, the open procedures for firms which will build or renovate the facilities must be completed in March.
Besides construction and renovation, a large part of the funds will be allocated for the upgrade and purchase of new modern technology, including devices for telemedicine and 400 new ambulances equipped with life-saving apparatuses.
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik