Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
The websites Zamunda.net and Zamunda.se are operational again, reported 24 chasa.
The two torrent trackers were inaccessible on Monday but the reason for this was not a hacker attack.
It turned out that there was regular maintenance of the servers.
The appearance of the two sites with identical names occurred in 2013 when the domain was stolen by an insider who took Zamunda.net and its entire content. The rest of the administrators of the site manage to restore the portal in its original shape and content at the new address – Zamunda.se.
Zamunda regularly finds itself in the US reports on pirate sites. In 2012, the site was listed in a report published by a working group with the US Congress on combating international piracy.
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day
- » BNT Will Broadcast Live the Opening Ceremony of 23rd Winter Olympics