Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
The websites Zamunda.net and Zamunda.se are operational again, reported 24 chasa.
The two torrent trackers were inaccessible on Monday but the reason for this was not a hacker attack.
It turned out that there was regular maintenance of the servers.
The appearance of the two sites with identical names occurred in 2013 when the domain was stolen by an insider who took Zamunda.net and its entire content. The rest of the administrators of the site manage to restore the portal in its original shape and content at the new address – Zamunda.se.
Zamunda regularly finds itself in the US reports on pirate sites. In 2012, the site was listed in a report published by a working group with the US Congress on combating international piracy.
- » Hollywood Star Gerard Butler Adopted a Puppy From Bulgaria
- » France is Considering a Ban on Smoking in Movies
- » 21st Century Fox in $90 million Settlement Tied to Sexual Harassment Scandal
- » Netflix May not be Able to Fire Kevin Spacey From House of Cards
- » Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
- » Darkness Rises in the Latest Teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi