Bulgaria's Rakursi Gallery To Present Moonlight Reflections-Guanlan by Veliko Marinchevski
The Rakursi Gallery will present the exhibition Moonlight Reflections – Guanlan by Veliko Marinchevski.
The gallery presents a cycle of works of art created in the famous Guanlan graphics base in China during the four artistic visits of the author on the invitation of his Chinese hosts.
The graphics are executed in the etching and aquatint techniques. Some of the titles include Meeting Under the Tree – Guanlan, Half Moon Lake, Guzhen Night.
Veliko Marinchevski’s works of art have been strongly influenced by the spirit of the East. Purity of form, rhythm and a delicate balancing of semi-shadows are characteristic of his works. Harmony in nature, the depth of space, the feeling of the connection of man with these are the states which the author explores. In his works, he achieves an authentic zen perception of life in the beauty of the moment.
The exhibition will take place between October 25 and November 8.
- » Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
- » Asian Festival in the Borisova Garden in Sofia in May
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize