Bulgaria's Rakursi Gallery To Present Moonlight Reflections-Guanlan by Veliko Marinchevski
The Rakursi Gallery will present the exhibition Moonlight Reflections – Guanlan by Veliko Marinchevski.
The gallery presents a cycle of works of art created in the famous Guanlan graphics base in China during the four artistic visits of the author on the invitation of his Chinese hosts.
The graphics are executed in the etching and aquatint techniques. Some of the titles include Meeting Under the Tree – Guanlan, Half Moon Lake, Guzhen Night.
Veliko Marinchevski’s works of art have been strongly influenced by the spirit of the East. Purity of form, rhythm and a delicate balancing of semi-shadows are characteristic of his works. Harmony in nature, the depth of space, the feeling of the connection of man with these are the states which the author explores. In his works, he achieves an authentic zen perception of life in the beauty of the moment.
The exhibition will take place between October 25 and November 8.
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year