Fuel Prices in Bulgaria Not To Increase This Winter
The price of fuels in Bulgaria will not increase in the winter season, predicted on Horizont radio Viktor Avramov from the Laboratory for Risk Analysis.
The laboratory has estimated that, over the last 3 years, fuel traders have accumulated profits of over EUR 100 M from gasoline and over EUR 650 M from diesel fuel due to distortions of the fuel market.
After the Commission for Competition Protection established that there is a cartel in this sector, it is probable that fuel prices will not increase in the winter.
I do not expect prices to change drastically but I expect that the price of raw petrol will increase and I reckon that the decision of the Commission will be related to changing the way in which the national market functions, so prices could remain the same or even decrease.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik