Fuel Prices in Bulgaria Not To Increase This Winter
The price of fuels in Bulgaria will not increase in the winter season, predicted on Horizont radio Viktor Avramov from the Laboratory for Risk Analysis.
The laboratory has estimated that, over the last 3 years, fuel traders have accumulated profits of over EUR 100 M from gasoline and over EUR 650 M from diesel fuel due to distortions of the fuel market.
After the Commission for Competition Protection established that there is a cartel in this sector, it is probable that fuel prices will not increase in the winter.
I do not expect prices to change drastically but I expect that the price of raw petrol will increase and I reckon that the decision of the Commission will be related to changing the way in which the national market functions, so prices could remain the same or even decrease.
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia
- » Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP