Fuel Prices in Bulgaria Not To Increase This Winter
The price of fuels in Bulgaria will not increase in the winter season, predicted on Horizont radio Viktor Avramov from the Laboratory for Risk Analysis.
The laboratory has estimated that, over the last 3 years, fuel traders have accumulated profits of over EUR 100 M from gasoline and over EUR 650 M from diesel fuel due to distortions of the fuel market.
After the Commission for Competition Protection established that there is a cartel in this sector, it is probable that fuel prices will not increase in the winter.
I do not expect prices to change drastically but I expect that the price of raw petrol will increase and I reckon that the decision of the Commission will be related to changing the way in which the national market functions, so prices could remain the same or even decrease.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK