44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
A total of 44 ship wrecks have been explored by experts of the Centre for Submarine Archaeology in Sozopol in 2016.
The data was presented at the round table Cultural Heritage of Black Sea Strandzha As Perceived By Researchers, which is taking place in Ahtopol.
The research was carried out by special state-of-the-art research ship under an international project.
- » Extinct Wild Cattle Aurochs Survived until 13th-14th Century in Bulgaria, Bones from Rusocastro Fortress Show
- » Byzantine Amphora with Inscription Discovered in Roman Fortress Trimammium in Northeast Bulgaria
- » Medieval Grave Excavated in Southern Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Find Medieval Grave with Skeleton with Arrow in Chest in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv
- » Archaeologists May Have Discovered Ancient Thracian, Roman Town Scaptopara, Precursor of Bulgaria’s Blagoevgrad
- » Medieval Fortress Wall, Lady’s Ring with Crystal Discovered in Rescue Digs in Bulgaria’s Asenovgrad