44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
A total of 44 ship wrecks have been explored by experts of the Centre for Submarine Archaeology in Sozopol in 2016.
The data was presented at the round table Cultural Heritage of Black Sea Strandzha As Perceived By Researchers, which is taking place in Ahtopol.
The research was carried out by special state-of-the-art research ship under an international project.
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
- » Ancient Thracian Warrior’s Grave Containing Gold Plated Beads Found near Bulgaria’s Black Sea Town Primorsko
- » Bulgaria has Presented the Episcopal Basilica of Philippopolis and the Antiquity Mosaics to UNESCO
- » Archaeologists Find Roman Military Officers’ Residence (Tribunorium) in Thracian City Kabile near Bulgaria’s Yambol