44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
A total of 44 ship wrecks have been explored by experts of the Centre for Submarine Archaeology in Sozopol in 2016.
The data was presented at the round table Cultural Heritage of Black Sea Strandzha As Perceived By Researchers, which is taking place in Ahtopol.
The research was carried out by special state-of-the-art research ship under an international project.
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » 13-year-old Boy Unearths Lost Treasure of 10th Century Danish King
- » Red-Figure Krater Unearthed in Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Roman Tomb in the Courtyard of the Medical University in Plovdiv
- » Medieval Grave Excavated in Southern Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Find Medieval Grave with Skeleton with Arrow in Chest in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv