Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
Bulgaria ranks 22nd in the world in terms of wine production with 1.3 million hectolitres, showed a report of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine.
In spite of the bad year for several of the biggest wine producers in the world, Bulgaria is one of the few countries that reported growth.
Global production of wine in 2016 has reached one of its lowest level in the last 20 years, added the report.
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » EP's Tajani Had Talks with Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian Companies have a Chance to Participate in the Construction of the New Hungarian NPP
- » The US Government is Blocking the Mega-deal for Time Warner
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars