Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
The future of railway transport belongs to the young, stated in his address to the participants in the Railway Forum 2016 Chairman of the Forum for Balkan Transport and Infrastructure Petar Mutafchiev.
The event, which has been held annually for the last 20 years, attracted considerable interest. Besides representatives of businesses, the non-governmental and state sectors, a large part of the participants are students and pupils in specialised schools and railway-related higher education institutions.
The event is organised by the Federation of Scientific-Technical Unions in Bulgaria, the Scientific-Technical Union on Transport and the Forum for Balkan Transport and Infrastructure.
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction