Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
The future of railway transport belongs to the young, stated in his address to the participants in the Railway Forum 2016 Chairman of the Forum for Balkan Transport and Infrastructure Petar Mutafchiev.
The event, which has been held annually for the last 20 years, attracted considerable interest. Besides representatives of businesses, the non-governmental and state sectors, a large part of the participants are students and pupils in specialised schools and railway-related higher education institutions.
The event is organised by the Federation of Scientific-Technical Unions in Bulgaria, the Scientific-Technical Union on Transport and the Forum for Balkan Transport and Infrastructure.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry