So Independent Festival To Host Sundance, Tribeca, Cannes Movies in Sofia
Independent American and European movies from the latest editions of the Sundance, Traibeca and Cannes festivals will be shown in Sofia as part of the So Independent Festival which begins on October 27.
About 16 movies and 6 documentaries will join the 4 premiere Bulgarian films and 2 Bulgarian documentaries.
The official opening of the festival will present the movie which launched the Tribeca Festival – the documentary by Andrew Rossi “The First Monday of May”.
The annual ball of the Costume Institute with the Metropolitan Museum of Art is held on May 1 every year. This is one of the most prestigious fashion events in the USA.
The movie follows the hectic behind-the-scenes organisation of the 2015 edition dedicated to Chinese culture.
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv