So Independent Festival To Host Sundance, Tribeca, Cannes Movies in Sofia
Independent American and European movies from the latest editions of the Sundance, Traibeca and Cannes festivals will be shown in Sofia as part of the So Independent Festival which begins on October 27.
About 16 movies and 6 documentaries will join the 4 premiere Bulgarian films and 2 Bulgarian documentaries.
The official opening of the festival will present the movie which launched the Tribeca Festival – the documentary by Andrew Rossi “The First Monday of May”.
The annual ball of the Costume Institute with the Metropolitan Museum of Art is held on May 1 every year. This is one of the most prestigious fashion events in the USA.
The movie follows the hectic behind-the-scenes organisation of the 2015 edition dedicated to Chinese culture.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia