So Independent Festival To Host Sundance, Tribeca, Cannes Movies in Sofia
Independent American and European movies from the latest editions of the Sundance, Traibeca and Cannes festivals will be shown in Sofia as part of the So Independent Festival which begins on October 27.
About 16 movies and 6 documentaries will join the 4 premiere Bulgarian films and 2 Bulgarian documentaries.
The official opening of the festival will present the movie which launched the Tribeca Festival – the documentary by Andrew Rossi “The First Monday of May”.
The annual ball of the Costume Institute with the Metropolitan Museum of Art is held on May 1 every year. This is one of the most prestigious fashion events in the USA.
The movie follows the hectic behind-the-scenes organisation of the 2015 edition dedicated to Chinese culture.
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize
- » Three New Bands at the HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » 14th Edition of the European Museum Night will Take Place on May 19th