Bulgaria's Energy Minister Dismisses Stanishev Cabinet Ministers From State Energy Ventures
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has decided to replace the ministers from the Stanishev Cabinet who are now members of the management boards of state energy enterprises.
The Construction Works Minister from the time of the three-party coalition Asen Gagauzov will be replaced as member of the Board of Directors of the project company ICGB AD responsible for constructing the gas link with Greece.
The former Economy and Energy Minister of the same government Petar Dimitrov will leave the Management Board of the enterprise Radioaktivni otpadatsi (Radioactive Waste), while his predecessor in the Economy Ministry Rumen Ovcharov will be dismissed as state representative in the Supervisory Board of Lukoil Neftohim Burgas AD.
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
- » The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
- » Bahrain Makes Largest Oil Discovery in its History
- » The Price of Natural Gas Rises by 2.6% from April 1
- » Energy Operator for Central and Southeast Bulgaria EVN Wants a 7% Increase in Electricity Prices