Bulgaria's Energy Minister Dismisses Stanishev Cabinet Ministers From State Energy Ventures
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has decided to replace the ministers from the Stanishev Cabinet who are now members of the management boards of state energy enterprises.
The Construction Works Minister from the time of the three-party coalition Asen Gagauzov will be replaced as member of the Board of Directors of the project company ICGB AD responsible for constructing the gas link with Greece.
The former Economy and Energy Minister of the same government Petar Dimitrov will leave the Management Board of the enterprise Radioaktivni otpadatsi (Radioactive Waste), while his predecessor in the Economy Ministry Rumen Ovcharov will be dismissed as state representative in the Supervisory Board of Lukoil Neftohim Burgas AD.
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia
- » Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP