Bulgaria's Energy Minister Dismisses Stanishev Cabinet Ministers From State Energy Ventures
Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has decided to replace the ministers from the Stanishev Cabinet who are now members of the management boards of state energy enterprises.
The Construction Works Minister from the time of the three-party coalition Asen Gagauzov will be replaced as member of the Board of Directors of the project company ICGB AD responsible for constructing the gas link with Greece.
The former Economy and Energy Minister of the same government Petar Dimitrov will leave the Management Board of the enterprise Radioaktivni otpadatsi (Radioactive Waste), while his predecessor in the Economy Ministry Rumen Ovcharov will be dismissed as state representative in the Supervisory Board of Lukoil Neftohim Burgas AD.
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair
- » Russia has Delivered the First Quantities of Liquefied Gas in the UK