Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger has admitted to being very happy with Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov.
"We've been together for quite some time now so I'm just living in the moment and I'm happy," the Daily Mirror quotes her as saying.
Scherzinger has also revealed she is not ready to have kids yet because her family [in Hawaii] is "popping out kids every day," but would love to get married one day.
Scherzinger, 38, and Dimitrov, 25 began dating last summer as the Bulgarian player split with Maria Maria Sharapova.
- » Hollywood Star Gerard Butler Adopted a Puppy From Bulgaria
- » France is Considering a Ban on Smoking in Movies
- » 21st Century Fox in $90 million Settlement Tied to Sexual Harassment Scandal
- » Netflix May not be Able to Fire Kevin Spacey From House of Cards
- » Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
- » Darkness Rises in the Latest Teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi