Macedonian Parliament Adjourned ahead of December Elections
Macedonia's Parliament has dissolved itself, paving the way for the early parliamentary vote at the end of this year.
Upon calls by the country's biggest party, VMRO-DPMNE, the legislature adopted the 2017 budget before closing its last session, local media report.
The fiscal plan was approved unanimously by 110 lawmakers.
Early elections, which were already postponed in June, are to be held on December 11.
- » Turkey Orders Arrest of 110 People Over Gulen Links
- » Tensions Rise on Aegean Islands as Migrants Continue to Arrive
- » Recep Erdogan: 'All Countries Located Close to Turkey are Part of Its Interests'
- » Turkey's Talks With U.S. on Visa Crisis Going in 'Good Direction', Erdogan Spokesman Says
- » Turnout in Today's Elections in Macedonia is 27.11% at 13:00 Local Time
- » Turkey Army Says Installing 'Observation Posts' in Syria's Idlib