Macedonian Parliament Adjourned ahead of December Elections
Macedonia's Parliament has dissolved itself, paving the way for the early parliamentary vote at the end of this year.
Upon calls by the country's biggest party, VMRO-DPMNE, the legislature adopted the 2017 budget before closing its last session, local media report.
The fiscal plan was approved unanimously by 110 lawmakers.
Early elections, which were already postponed in June, are to be held on December 11.
- » Athens Accuses Ankara of Fueling Tension in the Region
- » Mayor of Thessaloniki Reiterated His View that the Thessaloniki International Airport of “Macedonia” Should Change its Name
- » Turkey Supports Macedonia's Accession to NATO
- » Turkey Submits Documents to EU Seeking Visa-Free Regime
- » Turkey Detains Nearly 600 for Opposing Syrian Offensive
- » Turkish President Meets Pope, Expected to Discuss Jerusalem