Macedonian Parliament Adjourned ahead of December Elections
Macedonia's Parliament has dissolved itself, paving the way for the early parliamentary vote at the end of this year.
Upon calls by the country's biggest party, VMRO-DPMNE, the legislature adopted the 2017 budget before closing its last session, local media report.
The fiscal plan was approved unanimously by 110 lawmakers.
Early elections, which were already postponed in June, are to be held on December 11.
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Greek President Tells Turkey's Erdogan no Treaty Revision
- » Turkey's Erdogan Says U.S. Decision on Jerusalem Disregards United Nations
- » Turkey Warns U.S. that Jerusalem Embassy Move is 'Grave Mistake'
- » Police Detain 26 ISIL Suspects in Istanbul
- » Serbian President: Serbia Could Achieve Full EU Membership as Early as 2023