500,000 Bulgarians To Spend Christmas Holidays Abroad
More than 500,000 Bulgarians will spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve abroad, forecast Rumen Draganov, Director of the Institute for Analyses and Estimates in Tourism.
Draganov explained that, traditionally, most Bulgarians will prefer Greece for the New Year holiday. Others will visit Macedonia and Romania.
There will be Bulgarians who will reach deep in their pockets and afford a more luxurious destination like Italy, Austria, Germany and France.
“Mostly, organised trips are preferred and people look for three-day packages for about BGN 600. Four-day packages for this amount may also be found on the Bulgarian market,” commented Draganov.
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours