500,000 Bulgarians To Spend Christmas Holidays Abroad
More than 500,000 Bulgarians will spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve abroad, forecast Rumen Draganov, Director of the Institute for Analyses and Estimates in Tourism.
Draganov explained that, traditionally, most Bulgarians will prefer Greece for the New Year holiday. Others will visit Macedonia and Romania.
There will be Bulgarians who will reach deep in their pockets and afford a more luxurious destination like Italy, Austria, Germany and France.
“Mostly, organised trips are preferred and people look for three-day packages for about BGN 600. Four-day packages for this amount may also be found on the Bulgarian market,” commented Draganov.
- » Restrictions on 'Struma' Motorway
- » Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria