Fuel Prices: Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog to Elaborate on Cartel Claims
The Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) is expected to cast more light on its recent announcement that six petrol and diesel retailers are involved in price fixing which distorts the fuels market in Bulgaria.
It first made the announcement on Monday, naming Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD, Eko Bulgaria EAD, Shell Bulgaria EAD, OMV Bulgaria OOD, Nis Petrol EOOD, and Petrol AD as the companies allegedly involved in such activities.
The organization representing oil and gas retailers in Bulgaria expressed its surprise at the development.
While the claim cannot be appealed, the parties concerned have thirty days to file their objections and demand a hearing.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe