UAE To Open Embassy in Bulgaria in 2017
The UAE will open an embassy in Bulgaria in 2017, announced the Economy Minister of the Emirates Sultan al Mansouri.
“We emphasised co-operation in investments, industry, small and medium-size businesses, tourism, agriculture. The sector of civil aviation is very important to us and we will insist on developing our relations. It is crucial to strengthen the exchange of commercial delegations and participation in trade exhibitions,” said Al Mansouri.
The agreement was signed on behalf of Bulgaria by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski. He thanked H.E. al Mansouri for the invitation extended to Bulgaria to open an embassy in Abu Dhabi.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important
- » Macedonian Parliament Ratified the Friendship and Neighborhood Agreement Between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria
- » The President of Montenegro is Visiting Rumen Radev
- » Shinzo Abe in Bulgaria: Maximum Pressure on Pyongyang
- » Bulgarian PM: The EU Should Consider the Consequences of Deteriorating Relations with Turkey