UAE To Open Embassy in Bulgaria in 2017
The UAE will open an embassy in Bulgaria in 2017, announced the Economy Minister of the Emirates Sultan al Mansouri.
“We emphasised co-operation in investments, industry, small and medium-size businesses, tourism, agriculture. The sector of civil aviation is very important to us and we will insist on developing our relations. It is crucial to strengthen the exchange of commercial delegations and participation in trade exhibitions,” said Al Mansouri.
The agreement was signed on behalf of Bulgaria by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski. He thanked H.E. al Mansouri for the invitation extended to Bulgaria to open an embassy in Abu Dhabi.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk