UAE To Open Embassy in Bulgaria in 2017
The UAE will open an embassy in Bulgaria in 2017, announced the Economy Minister of the Emirates Sultan al Mansouri.
“We emphasised co-operation in investments, industry, small and medium-size businesses, tourism, agriculture. The sector of civil aviation is very important to us and we will insist on developing our relations. It is crucial to strengthen the exchange of commercial delegations and participation in trade exhibitions,” said Al Mansouri.
The agreement was signed on behalf of Bulgaria by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski. He thanked H.E. al Mansouri for the invitation extended to Bulgaria to open an embassy in Abu Dhabi.
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » Bulgarian President: Our Relationship with London Will be Active After Brexit
- » Italian PM: We Can Talk About Further Investments in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Vice President Will be on a Working Visit to the Republic of Albania
- » Russian Ambassador to the US: The Meeting Between Putin and Trump in Danang was Encouraging
- » Putin Reported that Relations with Turkey were Fully Restored