Austria Opens Honorary Consulate in Bulgaria's Burgas
The Bulgarian government has given the green light for Austria to open its honorary consulate in Bulgaria.
Based in Burgas, by the Black Sea, the consular service will also cover the other two coastal regions to the north, namely Varna and Dobrich.
Radostina Ivanova-Mishineva has been approved as an Honorary Consul, according to a cabinet decision dated Wednesday.
Austria cites its desire to develop bilateral relations in tourism and to make sure the needs of Austrian tourists and residents in Bulgaria are attended.
- » Sacred Language of My Predecessors: An Exhibition on Croatian-Bulgarian Parallels
- » Ilham Ahmed: Sudan Wants to Revive Ties with Bulgaria at All Levels
- » Iraq's Embassy Hosts Photo Exhibition in Support of Mosul Offensive
- » Rajesh Kumar Sachdeva: Bulgaria Emerging as Destination for Indian Film Industry
- » Bulgaria, Sudan Mark 60 Years of Diplomatic Relations
- » Irit Lillian: History Should Not Be Most Important Element in Israel-Bulgara Relations