Bulgaria’s Kvadrat 500 To Open Exhibition Hall for People With Visual Impairment
A new exhibition hall for people with visual impairment “Touch the Gallery” will open at Kvadrat (Square) 500 on October 13 at 18:30 hrs, reported the press centre of the Ministry of Culture.
It will present works of art of famous Bulgarian artists from the permanent exhibition of Kvadrat 500 adapted to tactile graphics with audio descriptions in Bulgarian and English.
The gallery will also exhibit four sculptures by Bulgarian artists which have also been adapted for people with visual impairment via touching and audio descriptions in English and Bulgarian.
The initiative is part of the project Touch the Gallery of the National Gallery and the Grafia foundation. The joint team makes visual arts accessible to people with partial or severe visual impairment by letting them touch the masterpieces.
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv