Turkey's Fire of Anatolia to Perform in Bulgaria on Oct 21, 23
Turkish dance group Fire of Anatolia is to present its new show in Sofia and Varna in October.
Troy, a performance based on Homer's epic poem Iliad that recounts a story from the Trojan War, can be enjoyed at the National Palace of Culture (NDK) in Sofia on October 21.
In Varna, Troy will be shown two days later, on October 25, at the Palace of Culture and Sports.
Fifty dancers will bring the gods of Olympus and mythical heroes back to life, in a show that wil last two hours. Apart from the new program, etudes from the group's most renowned performances will be played as a compliment to the public, organizers have said.
The Fire of Anatolia describes itself as "a synthesis of hundreds of folk dances and music from different regions, Fire of Anatolia is a unique project whose source is Anatolia’s ancient mythological and cultural history."
It also "hopes to introduce the world to the fire that arises from the ancient Anatolian mosaic of love, cultural history and peace."
Tickets for the Sofia show are available at the two respective venuew in Sofia and Varna and via Eventim.
- » Deutsche Welle Releases Documentary About Marriage in Roma Minority of Bulgaria
- » International Forum "Opera Europe" - 22 - 24 March 2018
- » Bulgaria will Participate with a Band at the Eurovision (Video)
- » The National Gallery at the Age of 70
- » 22nd Sofia International Film Festival 7-18-29 March 2018
- » The Underground Youth Live in Sofia